In March, Mathias Olausson and I will run two fullday deep dive in continuous delivery and microservices on Azure.
During the day you will learn about microservice architecture and how to build and deploy these using container technology and cloud services in Microsoft Azure.
The agenda looks like this:
- Microservices architecture
- Design principles
- Breaking up the monolith
- Implementing trunk based development practices with Visual Studio Team Services
- Feature flags
- Pull requests
- Branch/Build policies
- Using container techonologies for packaging and delivering applications with zero downtime
- Docker for Windows
- Azure Container registry
- Azure Container Services (AKS)
- Deployment pipelines with Visual Studio Team Services
- Build automation
- Release management
Read more about the course here, and sign up:
Hope to see you either in Gothenburg or in Stockholm!
0 thoughts on “A Deep Dive into continuous delivery and Microservices on Azure”